Reflection on 2012, 2013 new beginnings!

 
I put together a slideshow of my favorite photos from 2012. You can view it at www.facebook.com/ashleyoldenburgphoto. I am building quite the portfolio and as I look back on the last year I can't believe how far I've come. I get a natural "high" everytime I have a session coming up and never dreamed I could be so happy doing something I love. There is nothing better than watching yourself improve and being proud of your work.
 
For 2013 I have some big events planned! I have a newborn session is Colorado and another in April for a dear friend. I am also doing a wedding for a close friend in May. I am hoping to get more maternity and newborn clients as well. I am doing a "Valentine's" Session day at the end of January also that should go pretty smoothly. I hope once the weather warms up I can get some more family photos outside and just take more photos!
 
Until next time...
 
-ALO

Blog Archive